Friday, April 17, 2015

Wood you . . .?

Zane asked me before the picture above "Would you hang me from a tree?" Funny guy . . .

This last week Zane asked when I will buy him Skittles again. Of course wants are requested nonstop right now, so sometimes I just answer "Zane, you know the answer to that." But this time we were sitting on the front porch admiring the new growth in the yard when he asked. Right then it occurred to me that I could challenge him so we both would win. "Zane, if you pick up the sticks in the front yard, I will walk you to Bill's to buy Skittles." Zane replied "Really?! You would buy me Skittles?" and got right to work.

When he finished and we got to Bill's, Zane changed his mind to wanting Powerade instead. He asked if we could get one for Vanessa too. I told him since he worked harder than two people combined, I would let him choose one for his sister too.