Monday, April 20, 2015

Frog & Prince

Of course Zane is my prince. He's really holding a toad Daddy found in the yard. We heard of several people finding snakes in their yards this last weekend. Two of the people sharing both said they found three snakes. We only found a toad and bunnies but I bet there are snakes in our wood pile. :-)

Below are some more recent quotes and connections Zane shared.

"I shouldn't need to poop because I only drank something. When you drink something, you pee. When you eat something you poop."

"Mom, I dreamed of the Transformers. Maybe you did too and Daddy did too. If your brain is on while we sleep, we dream. If your brain is off, we don't dream."
Zane is finally realizing that just because we were in his dream doesn't mean we were actually there. (He was for sure we all dreamed about a red transformer that came to life, so he didn't think he needed to share the details, cause we were there.)

"If God didn't give us ears, we would not be able to listen."

"My son, if you receive my words and treasure up my commandments with you, making your ear attentive to wisdom and inclining your heart to understanding; yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures, then you will understand the fear of the Lord and find the knowledge of God." - Proverbs 2: 1-5