Monday, March 16, 2015

Zanisms



I'm not sure why Zane calls his butt "booty butt" but it's cute.

He'll say, "Now I need to restart all over."

"Vanessa, you're not the parent!"

Then he makes imaginary play comments like "Do you want to see me die from my death?  While running into the couch . . . ?"

After using the word and when asked if he knows what a demon is he answered, "When you are really mean and bad and don't listen to your mom." Um...sure...? (;-/

UPDATE (3.23.15):
While playing with toy figures and Hot Wheel tracks, "Hey! Watch me plummet to my death!"

UPDATE (3.28.15):
While changing clothes, "My butt is free! It's finally free!"

And because I can't remember if I noted it when it started about a year ago -- Zane had a thing for requesting a drink in a particular cup or to help pour the beverage into the container by saying something like "Can I spill it in?" Or, "I want to spill! Let me spill it in!" Perhaps the few spills he experienced influenced his understanding. :-)