Saturday, March 28, 2015

Spring Shoot

(Vanessa is surfing and Zane is playing the guitar on the shirt under his button up.)

I aim to grab photos of the kids in the spring since the time also marks half year for both.  Pretty soon both will be too old to bother and we'll be lucky to get nice photos for birthdays. This year we were waiting till consistently warmer temps but finally caved to do it on a whim this past week. Other than Zane being extra tired, we grabbed some great photos. That evening I uploaded them and organized them only to have Zane spill water on my laptop a few hours later. Ugh. . . . But at least the computer lasted me 5 years and through some intensive work contracts, so I didn't panic. Now I just have to do things at a much slower pace -- perhaps a test to slow down.