Monday, October 16, 2017

Couldn't Be Prouder

(Picture from first day of school.)

We had Zane's fall conference with his teacher. He's doing really well. There are 27 kids in his class. And many of them are extremely social. Zane is in class with his best friend and I know he's had to be reminded not to chitchat and to stay on task, especially with his friend sitting right beside him. I brought it up as a possible concern and his teacher said "Yes, you can tell he and Anderson are good buddies. But you know, Zane is extremely respectful and obedient. I might have to remind him every so often, but that's all that it takes, just one reminder."

He came home today with a note from a substitute teacher. The note was to point out how well he did for her. I'm proud of Zane. I'm proud of the effort he makes. I'm proud that he self reflects. I'm proud that he wants to improve.