Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Cups Runneth Over

Vanessa and Hannah (and Scarlet!)
Vanessa, Luke, and Rachel
Every family begins a visit with holding a snake, right?! Oh my . . . if my dad had been here. . . wait. Dad would not have come if it meant visiting a snake. :-) Actually, I bet he would have compromised for all the grandbabies and great grandbaby. :-) 

We had a wonderful Mollohan visit. Indeed there are holes but the joy of the moment and the time together overshadow those holes, as they should, and we reflect on how we know those we held near and dear love when we're together, laughing, chatting, revealing, confessing, updating, loving, joking, playing, eating . . . I'm always sad when it comes to an end, but I do look forward to the next time . . .  and thank God my overflowing heart  has been filled till next time.
 Ben, Kayla, and Judah
 Andrew, Hannah, Luke, Vanessa, Seth, Joel, Rachel, and Zane
 Judah and Hendrix
Zach and Adam
 Phil, Adam, Thom and Ben
 Seth, Luke, Zane, Vanessa, and Hannah
Vanessa and Judah
Phil, Joel, Leah, and Vanessa
 Adam and Thom
 Vicky, Kayla, Ben, and Judah
 Judah and Vanessa