Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Assembly on Butt Paste


Not sure how many formal sessions this assembly has had, but it appears Vanessa and Cousin Celia are sharing with their associate, Grandpa. I'm sure both Vanessa and Celia are attesting the benefit of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste®. This diaper rash ointment is the best!

And yes, it stirs up childish giggles when you first hear of it. Perhaps that was the marketing team's goal . . . and if so, it works! About a year ago while shopping for some items in a baby section of a store, I heard two expecting, first-time parents chuckling over the name. The expecting father, who looked to be older than me and straight out of the eighties or early nineties, told the expecting mother that they had to buy a tube, if not just for the name. I had to walk over to them and testify to the fact that this stuff really is the greatest! The father then threw in an extra tube.

(If I were smart I'd be getting paid for this advertisement. :)