Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Y'all gon' make me lose my mind . . .

 (Note: Please know that I got Hendrix out of carseat and then realized I never took a ceremonious picture , so I plopped him back in quickly for a picture. So yes, I know he shouldn't be crammed in a carseat with a thick coat and the belts should be untwisted. ;-))
Hendrix turned 9 months yesterday. I keep trying to get some video of him walking with the cars and so forth but like his sister and brother, electronics send him into a weird kind of craziness and I end up having to stop trying.

He moved into a bigger carseat, which just seems weird. He's climbing out of the highchair. He's not safe. No fear. I need to buy him helmet and body pads.

As you can see, he's busy. I guess Hendrix proves that Adam and I are unable to produce calm children. ;-)

I was posting this and I got a small snippet of video!