Monday, June 20, 2016

Where Troubles Melt Like Lemon Drops

Vanessa loves Avery. It's been fun to watch her move through the grades there. So much to celebrate, really.

I admit I didn't do a great job with taking pictures for the wrap up. I totally missed pictures with her teachers, regretfully. But I was able to steal a couple from friends and I was able to snap a couple with my phone.
Ming 3rd Field Day
 Vanessa spends Tuesdays with Maggie.
Vanessa and Grace are in class together and have known each other since K. 
Caleb is another Minecraft buddy we've known since K. You can call them The Munchers! Don't ask me -- some weird goofy game that goes back a couple years ago, but they continue to keep it, like a secret language.
And a fun last day of school spent celebrating at Hailey's. These girls have become quite a crew. Scares me a tad, hence why I adjusted effects. :-) (Vanessa, Macie, Michayla, Abby, Hailey, and Grace)