Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Watch Me Whip

I admit that placement of these guys for a quick picture is not great. But what can you do when you're in a hurry to whip out something?! :-)
Hilliard Davidson Student Council hosted a father daughter dance a couple of weeks ago. We know we're nearing the end of these events. I told Adam this might even be the last one in her elementary years. 

Vanessa won the cake walk. When we explained to her what a cake walk is before their going, she was nervous it would be like losing at musical chairs on the pirate ship when she was 4. Oh goodness . . . how she remembers that time is beyond me but it obviously had a lasting impact on her. But she won two cupcakes and kept trying to win more to bring home cupcakes to me and Zane. 
All the Davidson elementary feeder schools were invited, so Vanessa wasn't just running in circles with her friends from Avery. I'm kind of glad for that, in case it was the last time to whip it up.