Monday, April 7, 2014

Anchor & Comic Relief

A week or so ago, when I was in the kitchen, Vanessa and Zane were making videos on Daddy's old iPod. When I watched the various videos, I was impressed and humored.
And here is a somewhat decent performance of ABCs, at least for Zane. The problem with Zane making videos as I'd like him to is that he is such a ham. He intentionally goofs things to be funny. (Uncle Danny, Uncle Phil and I were very much like this. Uncle Thom would get so very frustrated with us whenever we should be serious.) In this instance he's holding fruit snack pieces in the back right part of his mouth and he ends it with the word horse. The video cuts off but he went on to explain to me in a very proud manner that he waited till after he said "Z" to be really silly and he didn't say "stinky poop" like usual (and in the previous videos.) I would love to capture video, though, when he's enunciating each letter sound with great intention -- it's so cute. I may have to rely on my memory since I don't get full cooperation.
And here Zane's requesting and waiting on me to play the YouTube sing-along versions of Let It Go and Do You Want to Build a Snowman.