Monday, February 9, 2009

Diaper Challenge

To succeed... you need to find something to hold on to, something to motivate you, something to inspire you. - Tony Dorsett

In this case it happens to be putting on a diaper! I'm sure she'll continue to work on this challenge as long as it takes to learn how to unfold the attachment tabs and fix the diaper in place, because it seems that was the only thing she couldn't quite master. She's quite the eager learner! Thankfully in this instance Vanessa was satisfied making her attempt over her sleeper. :)
Vanessa is looking for a good place to practice:

How about using one of my chairs . . . oh right . . . Mommy moved them to the kitchen after telling me repeatedly to put my bottom down . . .

The following pictures are in the order in which they were taken:

Oh . . . who cares about this stinkin' diaper . . . I'm done . . .