Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Little Reflections

Zane's room has been one of the neglected areas of the house the last couple years for what is truly a deep spring cleaning, mainly cause I've typically been in contract and buried by work and an infant/toddler too.

But because we're ramping up for some home construction, I had to confront the long overdue cleaning out of drawers, toy chests, and random boxes. In doing so, I discovered all kinds of things. I had some interesting and huge piles but eventually got most of it down to what you see in the picture below, random small things to go through like LEGO pieces, collector cards . . .
Above you see notes -- a letter for making amends, and just one of several daily reflection notes from Vanessa interviewing Zane just before bed. 

These are so cherished and bring so many smiles to my face!