Friday, September 28, 2018

Gifts

I started using Twitter to follow the kids' happenings in school. I retweet some things every once in a while. The other day I got curious as to what my Twitter home page looked like. Although it has only been a couple of months, I forgot about this picture of last year's Avery 5th grade serving as buddies to the kindergartners.  It was also in this moment that I decided to zoom in a tad to check out the funny faces they were making.

Although very blurry here from modifying an already copied image, I discovered that when I zoomed in, Vanessa's sweet and deeply caring side was captured in this photo. I believe she technically only had one little kindergartner buddy, but here you can see that two sweetums are being embraced and held by her.  I love that her arm is wrapped around the one and she's holding the hand of the other.
Sometimes her soft empathetic side gets clouded by her very pronounced exuberant spirit and Zane's deeply pronounced empathetic side. It is a great reminder to me that she's just louder and more confident by nature but she possesses so many amazing soft traits/gifts, by the grace of God.