Thursday, September 1, 2016

Mommy and Zane

Pic is from a few weeks ago, but still just as meaningful. This little guy has done amazing transitioning to allday K. He's getting tired, though, and needs a little extra encouragement. He's lucky to have such caring and older friends at Avery, besides his sister. They cheer him on and joke and play with him.

This week he's been missing me extra much. I miss him too. He placed my pocket cross coin in his pocket today, to touch and remember God's always with him and will carry him through when he's worried and unhappy, and that he can say a quiet prayer to ask Him for help. He also wore my initial pin on his jean shorts today, to touch and look at to remind him that Mom is always close in thoughts and prayers.

He's so very dear to me. He has such a loving and kind heart.