Monday, November 9, 2015

Fall Cleanup

 With a week of warmer temps, pumpkins collapsed within a couple days and Daddy squeezed in getting the leaves to the street. Thankful for the warmer temps to prepare for colder days!

Vanessa didn't like me taking a picture of the pumpkins above. I reminded her that we knew it was temporary and how fast the mold grew was intriguing. She had heard a couple friends describe how theirs did the same thing a few days before. I think she felt our pumpkins might hold up longer, so it was a hard reality to accept. :-)
 Zane knows I love bright red leaves. While I was inside cleaning out junk, he was loading the mailbox with all the red leaves he could find. When I came out he ran some to me. Big kisses!

Zane told me recently that I don't need to hug him and kiss him every time he does something well. I told him I can't help it but if he really hopes I will stop, I will. He changed his mind pretty quickly "Okay, you can show me."
Where's Vanessa?!