Monday, July 21, 2014

Fairly Grounded

I look at this picture and it really sinks in that my little boy has gotten so big. (And yes, I realize too that I need to clean out his jean drawer.)
Yet he's still not big enough to ride what he really wanted to ride. He's fearless. But he settled for the kiddie rides, which took a whole lot of convincing.
What a super time with friends! Daniel is so awesome with Zane. Zane admires him so much.
And what a trooper Daddy was to go with Vanessa and Audrey on the ferris wheel. Zane called it the big wheel. He's clever like that.
Can you see Zane and Daniel? They're up there.
It wouldn't be a good trip to the fair without checking out the horses.
Vanessa enjoyed running into schoolmates from Avery and even enjoyed a ride or two with them. I think Ella and Audrey helped Vanessa muster up the courage to ride this circular, high-flying ride. She didn't get sick but she kept telling herself that she would be okay when she got really scared. I'm very proud of her for trying it.
Zane didn't have any problems on the big wheel.
And after all that and then some, Zane got to do his most favorite thing.